Entrepreneur & Technical leader
Startup founder, leader, speaker
Software Security Designer & Architect
What makes me different is the way how I work. I examine client’s business and say how I can improve it.
I started my career almost 20 years ago as a software engineer. I designed and coded a number of network utilities and service cores, where productivity was vital.
Then I focused on a cybersecurity field where worked with tech giants like Kaspersky Lab, IBM and Microsoft.
Recent 10 years I am focusing on AI technologies, developing my own modelling algorithms and technologies.
I have built over 30 projects in various industries and domains, which includes:
- Prediction modelling
- Mathematical statistics
- Software engineering and team leadership
- Big data analytics
- Network security threat modelling
- Threat and risk analysis
- Software security design
My work does not know borders - I work with international partners from USA, Australia, UK, Singapore, Russia, Ukraine, India, Laos, and Thailand.
I helped more than 100 customers to build the product of their dream or to optimise their current business processes.
- Lead several development groups (of size 30+).
- Familiar with modern statistics processing algorithms, neural networks, NLP.
- Familiar with network protocols (including TLS, SSL, SIP, XMPP and many others).
- Familiar with modern cryptography, including post-quantum cryptography.
- Stocks and derivatives trading automation (stock, options, futures). A trading platform has been designed and built and a number of robots were launched. Average robot trading yields 15%-20% p.m. A number of trading strategies have been designed and tested, including both AI and pattern approaches to trading.
- Crypto currencies trading robots. Trading on Binance, ByBit and Bittrex, trading through with their APIs.
- Forex and CFD trading robot - by pattern and AI approaches - yields approx. 15% p.m.
- Familiar with the most of market protocols and broker APIs (Including Saxo, Interactive brokers, MQL, FIX, ..)
- Cryptocurrency exchange platform architecture (development of systems with internal balances)
- Z-Pay payment gateway & protocols architecture
- SafeChats messenger security architecture. External audit passed. All crack attempts were identified and prevented.
- Avisma’s messenger app security model & architecture and development leadership. External audit passed.
- Z-Pay payment gateway security model, architecture & lead of development.
- Fobex crypto exchange service architecture & implementation.
- TokenChat messenger and payment wallet security architecture and development orchestration.
- TrueVPN service architecture, security model and architecture.
- Cyber Eye authorisation app security model & architecture & development orchestration.
- Post-quantum cryptography key exchange protocols development and implementation (QRIST).
- Architectures, audits and implementations of several private security software solutions.
- Quantum secure crypto suite (QRUX) orchestration and development.
- Quantum secure messenger demo app implementation.
- A research of modern cryptography algorithms weaknesses against Quantum computers.
- Windows kernel research team (2009-2013).
- Karpersky lab anti-malware team (2009-2010).
more about me.
Oracle is an algorithmic trading platform which is used to R&D of various trading algorithms. It runs sequences of statistical algorithms to train and validate various trading approaches to make decisions. Algorithms used in this platform show Sharpe ratio 3 to 4.5.
A smart retail recommendation service. By tracking customers at a shopping floor and understanding of their emotions and route when they roam in a store, SmartView classifies and outputs real-time advices for shop assistants.Presentation
MaxTG finance is a gateway to cryptocurrency, exchange and stockmarket trading and provides a set of adapters for various trading
Payment platform and a cryptocurrency gateway, first in class solution providing confidential payments.Go to the website